Now the world's most technologically advanced winch - the ZEON Platinum™ - comes in a 12,000 pound capacity version spooled with extra-strong Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. Already packed with performance features, ZEON Platinum 12-S features the Advanced Wireless Remote that puts winch, clutch and accessory control in the palm of your hand. And now, with the addition of Spydura Pro, you can really see what it means to be winching's top dog.
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating.
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter.
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winchout, and freespool operations. No more engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud.
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing.
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathanecoated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
|Part number: 95960|
|Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line|
|Motor:12V DC, series wound|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Advanced Wireless|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 162:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum Diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)|
|Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) Spydura Pro™ synthetic|
|Fairlead: Aluminum hawse with powder-coat finish|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|
|Warranty: Limited lifetime|
|12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS (first layer of drum)|
|Line Pull |
|Line Speed |
|0||32.9 (10.02)||57 amps|
|2000 (910)||15.1 (4.6)||132 amps|
|4000 (1810)||9.9 (3.01)||200 amps|
|6000 (2720)||8.9 (2.71)||261 amps|
|8000 (3630)||7.8 (2.37)|| |
|10000 (4536)||5.4 (1.64)||381 amps|
|12000 (5440)||4.5 (1.37)|| |