The WARN ZEON 12 is the face of winching. Bolt one on, and you'll be ready for anything.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity.
The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you-or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80' of durable 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
* Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
|ZEON 12 SPECS/PART NUMBER|
|Part number: 89120 (12V)|
|Part number: 90666 (24V) * does not include wire rope|
|Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line|
|Motor: series wound, 12V DC, 24V DC|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|
|12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS|
|Line Pull |
|Line Speed |
|Pull by layer |
|0||28.1 (8.6)||66 amps||1/12000 (5440)|
|2000 (910)||14.2 (4.3)||141 amps||2/9894 (4488)|
|4000 (1810)||9.3 (2.8)||209 amps||3/8117 (3682)|
|6000 (2720)||7.8 (2.4)||272 amps||4/7324 (3322)|
|8000 (3630)||6.4 (2.0)||335 amps|
|10000 (4536)||4.3 (1.3)||401 amps|
|12000 (5443)||3.3 (1.0)||469 amps|